Saturday, January 06, 2007


to the year that was...

recapping the best and worst of 2006 is such a cliche but what the hell...I just cant resist!

best
1. my sister came home from chicago
2. mozzie had the most gigs and hopefully a lot more coming
3. had a wonderful birthday celebration with my family and friends
4. got a new pet - imogen's the name pero parang gusto kong ibalik sa may-ari dahil ang kulit kulit...hehe
5. had the chance to go to boracay for the first time
6. flew domestic for the first time
7. finally getting to practice my surgery skills
8. getting a new laptop
9. having my room repainted by me, fifi and our dad
10. spending lotsa lotsa gimmiks and great vacations with fifi, kat, pam, arvin, powie, jay, giles and giff which i definitely will be doing again this year...yeah!
11. tina came back to visit
12. daniel and tita me came for the holidays
13. had 3 hairstyles for the year and parang gusto ko yata magpakalbo pa
14. dental missions in different provinces
15. met a lot of people, created wonderful friendships and continuously enjoying the company of old friends
16. having the job I'm now contented with
17. realizing that I can bring happiness to other people
18. thankfully my health is getting better...proof is tumataba ako...hehe

worst
1. bad habits came back
2. realizing that I'm really getting old...hehe
3. matters relating to that part of your body called "the heart"...haha
4. finding out how sometimes the truth really hurts but what the heck that's life!

I really really don't want to remember the worst in my 2006 so screw all of it! blah!

So from the bottom of my heart thanks to all peeps who made my 2006 colorful...

So colorful it created skittles in my heart!

No comments: