
A very funny thing happened today. Kat and I went swimming at Celebrity Sports. But before that I had to pass my application for work. I didnt realize that looking for a job can also be a hassle. There was this test I had to answer. Good thing my memory bank's still intact. A lot of not so easy questions were asked. I think it was a 4 page questionnaire. Hope I did good.
Anyway, so there we were already at Celebrity. We wanted to borrow towels. Here's the incident...as Pam and Jason would say "bloggable" Hehe
Kat: Hiram kami ng towel
Attendant: Ilan po mam?
Kat: dalawa
Attendant: Para san po sa full or sa bath?
(Kat and I got confused)
Kat: Huh? Ano Yun?
Attendant: Sa full po ba or sa bath?
(Me thinking maybe he's saying do we need towels for full body or for bathing? But that question seemed impossible)
Then suddenly my crazy evil side popped out. If only I could laugh out loud with matching rolling on the floor. Hehe. Ang bad...
Me: Kat ang sabi nya kung para sa POOL or sa Bath!!!
Kat: Ahhhh.....manong sa pool po...
Evil evil!!! Sorry! Pero blogabble...

No comments:
Post a Comment