From the first time I heard him play with my drumset when he was around 8 years old I knew he had so much potential. I taught him his first 8 beat. The funny drum roll and fill-ins was his first lessons. And the rest was history. He learned from his own. He never took lessons. He only played by ear. That's how talented he is. Then one thing led to another. Fifi has the passion to play bass and compose songs. Pam has the passion to write songs and has a heart-stirring/spine tingling, amazing amazing voice. Who could ask for anything more right? That's how Mozzie became Mozzie. Mozzie has been a part of my life for almost 12 years which is even longer than my profession. Powie, thanks for being part of Mozzie. All the while it turned out you were my teacher. Thanks. I hope you still make use of your extraordinary talent.
I know it's going to be really really hard to find a replacement. But everything happens for a reason right? Wish us luck peeps. Thanks to everyone who continuously believe and support Mozzie.


2 comments:
aw.. hanap tayo drummer!!
tsk.
Para sakin, Powie is irreplaceable.
Post a Comment