Tuesday, April 17, 2007

JALAN JALAN in Kuala Lumpur (Walking Walking in KL)


Before leaving for Malaysia last Wednesday, remember I had two mishaps? Two unlucky encounters with the police can really make a person paranoid.


I just decided to leave all the negative energy here in Manila which was sucking the life out of me. Still at the back of my mind I was thinking can it be a premonition of some sort. So I just said to myself, "Thank God I will not be driving for 4 days! I'll be the most modest and best law abiding citizen from now on." Ayoko munang makakita ng pulis please lang.

We arrived in KL around past 3 am, Thursday. So haggard ang lahat sa byahe. All we did on our first night was sleep and prepare for the day ahead.



Here are some of the pictures we took during our trip. Courtesy of Fi, Kat, Miggy, Ramon, JL and Papa Luis and Guru Rasham...erm...Rendang...ano nga Gundaram...basta yung all around tourist guide/driver/tagabuhat ni Lola at ng mga bags namin.



Here we go walking time!

Day one - Spent the entire day roaming around Suria Mall in Petronas. I didn't have breakfast yet so I dashed to the food court area and really had a hard time deciding what to have for lunch.


Burger King kaya?


O chillis???



Shempre Chicken rice ang pinili ko! Ang sarap!

Note to readers: This entire post can be shocking to some people. Malalakas talaga kaming lahat kumain so you'll be seeing a lot of empty plates and super simot na pagkain. We didnt have enough time to take pictures of the food. In short ang sarap lahat ng kinain namin. Hehe...


Kat and Fi taking a break...Hats off to Kat at sha ang escort ni Lola!

Everyone was so tired walking and shopping around so bumalik lahat sa hotel to get some rest. As usual I wasnt able to buy anything because I was eyeing for something which I really really wanted to have. Unfortunately sa hirap bigkasin ng mga malls nila hindi ko tuloy alam kung san mahahanap yun. Shops in Malaysia have relatively the same price as ours. These two above were there for the shopping. I was there for bargain hunting. Then it rained hard that afternoon so hindi muna kami makalabas so these three little pigs decided to...pose for the camera.






and the kid within us decided to JUMP AROUND! Mga retarded eh!




Tingnan nyo kung gano kaflexible at kagaan ang kapatid ko! Grabe!



Ako naman at si Kat! Ready! Get set! Jump!


Hyah!
If you look closely at these pictures makikita nyo na evil itong dalawang tao na kasama ko...Si Kat Kat tinulak ako...Si Fifi isa pa! Grabe ang pangaapi po nila sa akin! Hehe. Fifi make an animation para makita lahat!


eto na...
tinulak na po ako...


hehe...aray!

At ang magaling kong kapatid...



kumuha pa ng unan para ipukpok sa kin...torture!


torture sa kakatawa! Hehe! Weeh!

Ayan hinulog pa ko! Evil! Evil! Evil!

When the rain stopped we decided to walk around dahil nagutom kami sa kakatalon. Here we go! Jalan Jalan ulit! Good thing we were staying within the shopping district.










San kaya kami pupunta?




At dito na naman kami napadpad...sa Petronas ulit!



We had to meet them back at the hotel for dinner. Grabe kain na naman!

Day two - Breakfast in Imdi...Bahkuteh Baby! Then we went to Batu Caves, this Batik factory and Genting Higlands. After the tour...we went shopping again at the Golden Triangle District. Sungeiwang!!! BB Plaza! Shopping galore plus Chinese food for dinner!!!






Sumakit paa ko lecheng 272 steps na yan pataas tapos shempre another 272 pababa!



Cable ride to the top of Genting.


la familia at the top


Ack! Wala kong kasalanan! Ayoko ng pulis!










Outdoor theme park in Genting Highlands. Mga isip bata!





Back to shopping! Then kainan na naman! Fi post the food pictures in your blog!...hehehe

Day three - Half day city tour to see the war memorial, Chocolate factory, old train station, etc which was cut short because everyone wanted to go back shopping. Tsk tsk. We also went up to the KL Tower for the spectacular view of Malaysia, Then street food for lunch...yummy!!! Shopping again at Metrojaya Sungeiwang and sadly we had to fly back to Manila that night. Awww... :(







view from the top


Chicken rice! Soy Chicken! Noodles! Noodles! Noodles!

I found this trip to be really magical. Not only did I have fun spending time with my family and had the chance to getaway from work. I really did enjoy a lot of things...the food, plus the scenery, the culture, the cleanliness, of course the shopping and lastly the friendliness and hospitality of the people. Malaysia really has variety. Trip trip na lang ulit. hehe. Jalan Jalan ulit?

2 comments:

Jason said...

more evil sister shot!!!!

Char said...

ahhh the cassette tape!!! We hardly knew ye! Harharhar! nice vaycay pics... very violent too. You should be ashamed of yourself.... fifi's smaller than you but you let yourself be pushed around hahahah!