Sometimes I do get sentimental...
Hopefully you get to listen to these 2 songs by Mozzie soon...
SO BAD
by FifiHopefully you get to listen to these 2 songs by Mozzie soon...
SO BAD
I was fine with sleeping in a single bed
And waking up with no one beside me
I was fine until you came along
What did you do?
What did you do?
What did you do to me to want you so bad?
I was fine with being free
I was fine with no feelings to mind
I was fine with no yearnings to satisfy
What did you do?
What did you do?
What did you do to me to want you so bad?
I was fine
I was fine
I was fine
But you know I lie
You know I lie
You know I lie
What did you do?
What did you do?
What did you do to me to want you so bad?
So, so, so, so bad
Should Have Told You
by Fifi and Chri
How do you love someone as much as I love you?
It’s not too hard, you just do.
You of all people should know that I’m not one to let go
Cos if it’s possible I’ll hold on tighter than before
You don’t have to say a thing
Just one look and I know I have it all.
You’re the only one I ever let in
And it scares me that I have no control
Yet it feels so right, it feels so right
Feels so right to let myself fall
You would tell me that it’s real
That there’s no need to think twice
Still I find it so hard
Having my heart in your hands
You’d tell me you’d wait
Until I’m ready to stay
Chorus
But now I know something’s changed
I can see it in your eyes
Just one look and I know
That it’s time to say goodbye.
Chorus
How do you love someone as much as I love you?
It’s not too hard, you just do.
But maybe I should have told you.
It’s not too hard, you just do.
You of all people should know that I’m not one to let go
Cos if it’s possible I’ll hold on tighter than before
You don’t have to say a thing
Just one look and I know I have it all.
You’re the only one I ever let in
And it scares me that I have no control
Yet it feels so right, it feels so right
Feels so right to let myself fall
You would tell me that it’s real
That there’s no need to think twice
Still I find it so hard
Having my heart in your hands
You’d tell me you’d wait
Until I’m ready to stay
Chorus
But now I know something’s changed
I can see it in your eyes
Just one look and I know
That it’s time to say goodbye.
Chorus
How do you love someone as much as I love you?
It’s not too hard, you just do.
But maybe I should have told you.

No comments:
Post a Comment