Thursday, August 03, 2006

As tagged by Char Char Binks


3Things that scare me:

the dark
relationships
ghosts


3 People who can make me laugh:

Winda
Giff
Fifi


3 Things I love:


my guitar
my dogs
food and hanging out with fifi, pam, arvin, jason and giff


3 Things I hate:

traffic
a former boss
gambling


3 Things I don't understand:


me/ako??? hehe
my parents
why i'm still single


3 Things on my desk:


cellphone
alarm clock
pictures


3 Things I'm doing right now:


checking my mail
getting ready to sleep
annoying furby


3 Things I want to do before I die:

make someone happy
travel to brazil
become famous with my band


3 Things I can do:

i can play the guitar and drums
drive fast
annoy my sister and dad all the time


3 Ways to describe my personality:

silent type
introvert
cool...hehe


3 Things people might not know about me:

I love to sleep
I love geeky stuff
I'm sentimental



3 Things I can't do:

cook and wash my clothes
wake up early
Dance


3 Things I think you should listen to:

God
Alanis
Mozzie


3 Things I don't think you should listen to ever:

adults
that radio station with the annoying line "kelangan pa bang imemorize yan?!!"
people who let you down


3 Of my absolute favorite foods:

Pizza
Sushi
lumpiang shanghai



3 Things I'd like to learn:


to become independent
learn to cook
to sing


3 Beverages I drink regularly:


iced tea
coke
c2


3 Shows I watched when I was a child:

Alf
Uncle Bob's Lucky Seven Club
Inspector Gadget


And finally I would like to tag:

Fifi
Arvin
Pam
Jason
Gif
Kat
Daniel
Wency

1 comment:

vin said...

scared of relationships???