Sunday, November 20, 2005

After 10 years...anong petsa na?!!

Next year May 2006 will be the 10th year since I graduated from Highschool. That I cannot accept because it's a way of saying matanda na ko. Waah! We'll be having a reunion and my HS band's invited to play. So Che decided to get together and invite us to her gig last friday. And then to my surprise bigla kong napasabak ulit sa drums. Since the only song we still remember playing together was "When I come around" by Greenday. Ayun tinugtog namin. I was out of beat already! Kakahiya. I now want to practice percussion again. Skip the guitars. Hello to banging and making loud noise. Sorry to my neighbors in advance. Hehe. Intayin ko na lang ako batuhin sa kwarto.

How to win a Guinness World Record?

Ever wondered how to win one? In my field I guess here's how...

Yesterday we were invited in a dental mission sponsored by Meralco. There were 6 of us. Patient count was 125. Cool! Afterwards we went to see Harry Potter 4. Ayun yung 2 natulog the whole time. Kami ni yang nakaidlip. Grabe ang ganda ng harry potter! Pero since I doze off for awhile. Good luck ang hirap intindihin dahil may mga parts na hindi ko nagets. Sayang. Intayin ko na lang sa DVD.

Today, another dental mission was sponsored by alumnis from my highschool. As my friend was telling me I got to get tickets to heaven na because there were only two dentists. The other one cannot extract so I had to do the extractions myself. Ang laki laki na ng muscles ko sa right arm. Di na yata pantay! Hehe. Patient count 36. Whew! Thank God walang nangyaring traumatic for me.

See, I can make a world record! Makasali nga...

No comments: