I've never acted this way before...
I never imagined myself at the age of 25 still acting like a teenager. Yep, I did act like one last Saturday during the concert of Alicia Keys. I'm not really a fan but with the energy Fifi and Kat had...geez it was like I was her number one fan. I shouted the entire time even though I'm not allowed to because of my condition. I even sang the lyrics to some of her songs out loud. I took a lot of pictures and recorded a lot of her songs. Thank God for technology! Guess that makes me a fan eh! After the concert we went in front to beg for Alicia's stuff. Guess what we got?!! Alicia's water bottle, a towel from the back-up singer and the setlist from the concert. We had to pay the bouncers just to get the stuff. Then suddenly, one of the crew (a pal of Alicia) took a video of her fans. I dunno if I can be proud of this but I shouted that Alicia should come back here in Manila. Erm, after thinking of what happened I'm a little ashamed. Hehe. I'll be on tape!!! And then suddenly she told us to wait and we got excited. When she came back the three of us were chosen to meet and greet Alicia. But when the word went out a lot of people came running towards the backstage. So we didn't get to meet her because there were so many who ran. Among us three we didn't get a chance to meet her. We even went outside to wait for her. We even went to the hotel where she was staying and just drove by. Talk about being a fan. Haha. Check out Fifi's site to see some pics.
After the concert we went to Filling station to meet up with Pam and Arvin. I was so sleepy then. Hehe sorry guys if nakapikit na ko sa pictures. I even asked my sis to drive us home.
Anyway, last weekend was great. I absolutely had fun. Alicia Keys was the best. She moved me because she said something about being equal with everyone else.
And just today I had my RAI treatment. So I'm now isolated from everyone else. Thanks to those who really went out of their way to ask me if I was okay. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment