Sunday, August 01, 2004

Whenever I think of putting up something here in my blog. I seem not to finish anything. I always can start an update but as it goes along...i get lazy.

This week has been somewhat cool. Mozzie had 2 gigs. Hurray!

I'd like to thank everyone who has been so supportive. Yep there are some people who would go out of their way just to listen to us play. I'm very thankful for that.

Thanks to:

My Dad...who never misses a gig. He's our number one critic. He's so cool that he even bought me and my sister new instruments.

My friends and colleagues. Who really went out of their way just to watch and support us. These are the people who makes me wanna wake up early and go to work. Who even tricked me that they're not coming. I love 'em so much. See! Dentists can also par-tay! Hehe. Thanks guys!

Pam's boyfriend Arvin. Who I know the night before the gig was so tired and deaf already but still stayed with us til we finished. Thanks for putting up with us.

Pam's friends. There are a lot so thanks so much! Pam's lucky to have super cool friends.

Maui, our super cool manager. She sees potential in us and we're quite lucky for that.

Also, our maid for waking up on wee hours just to open the front gate...she's our very own roadie. hehe. Thanks also to JR's Studio for making us practice there. Now, this is our new music Haven.

Of course thanks to Pam, Fifi and Powie who never ceases to amaze me with their talents. Sorry if I sometimes get into your nerves during practice. Hehe.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :)

No comments: