Monday, April 19, 2004

This past weekend was absolutely great! Come to think of it, it seems to be one of the best vacations I have ever had in my entire life. It was my first time to visit the province of La Union. My Meralco friends and I attended a medical mission in that province. We rode in a cool bus, gambled 'til early morning, ate a lot of food, pulled plenty of teeth for charity, saw kids getting circumcised, almost died with laughter 'coz everybody was fun to be with, bought plenty of pasalubong from Baguio, had the shortest stay in Baguio...erm we stayed there for only 25 mins., sang a lot of karaoke, played lots of songs with the guitar, met a lot of new friends, swam in one secluded beach, raced with a friend at the beach and learned that she's faster than me, stayed in this power plant for 3 days, totally acted out as tourists, learned how to play tong-its, was able to sleep a lot, overcame my fear from the dark, etc., etc.. I really don't know how to end it. In short what I mean here is that a had a fantastic time. Definitely Im going to this again next year. Definitely! :D


No comments: