Saturday, January 31, 2004

Yesterday I received my first ever salary. I just got half of it and it's not big I tell you. But nevertheless, I'm happy about it 'coz I really worked my butt off for it. Now I know how hard it is to work. Can I just go back to school then?

But of course, hehe...di ako martyr kaya spend! So yesterday, my friends and I went out for dinner and watched a movie. We went to see the Last Samurai. For me it's a great film. Then after that we went for coffee and finally went home. But before having coffee, my sis wanted me to buy her donuts so I did. But after buying that, my friend told me that there was this great doughnut store at The Fort. She was telling me that it tasted like Krispy Kremes. So I said let's go and buy some. When we arrived, there was this long line of people outside the store wanting to buy the doughnuts. I thought "wow these doughnuts must be really good". I insisted my friends to fall in line. There was a limit of 3 boxes of doughnuts for 1 person. Imagine there's a limit! I was really looking forward to buy at least 1 or 2. But grr...when it got to our line...the store f*****g closed!!! Hah! Talk about tempting you! :D

No comments: