Went back to work today after being absent for 2 days because of that damn typhoon (which is nothing new to me...) Since this week actually started with only a few patients coming for treatment, up to today there were still a few who came in. Goody!!! Less work for me! After work, my fellow trainee and I went to Megamall to buy a shirt for us to wear on Saturday during the civic action. Then we ate at El Pollo Locco which surprisingly the food was still good. I ate 2 pcs. of chicken with 2 side dishes and a lot of tortillas....yummm....yummm
Finally, I'm beginning to understand what the Keiko thing is all about. I had to ask Pam ,the one who started the Keiko movement (if that's what they call it) for her to explain to me what this girl was doing. Found out that she was copying her entries and of others from their own blogs. Tsk...tsk...that's horrible. Even the dullest minds can think of something to blog that they can honestly call their own.

No comments:
Post a Comment