Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Now i'm beginning to discover that in the real world, there could be some people who might really be a pain in the ass. Someone's beginning to get into my nerves. That means that my "good side" (hehe) has been pushed away by my "evil side". My patience is quite long, my temper hasn't been active for years but once a person really treats me as if I'm not in level with her/him...I could just fucking snap! I love to joke around and you could tease me all you want 'coz really I'm quite a good sport but when it comes to treating me without any respect, that is beyond the limit. I'm not going to harm that person or do anything crazy. I don't know yet what I'll do. But when the smile on my face suddenly disappears and when I no longer couldn't take you bossing around, that my friend can only mean...war!!!

I take it back. I 've forgiven this person. Sorry i was talking trash about this person.

No comments: