My sister and I went to the "pirate's lair" this afternoon and bought tons of pirated dvd's. We were able to buy 14 pcs., mostly old movies. My sister bought The Matrix Reloaded, A Concert Tribute to John Lennon (where our most fave singer Alanis performed) and Season 3 of "The Simpsons". As for me, I bought Hollywood Homicide, Dickie Roberts Former Child Star, Fame, Beautiful thing, Spun, and People I Know. The movies I now pick are already DVD copies. It's a waste of money if you buy those which aren't that clear. You only have to wait for like one more month to get the DVD copy. They actually have all the movies which are showing right now but of course it's not a good copy. They even sell series now such as Dawson's Creek, Alias and 24. I'm waiting for the next season of CSI to be available. I hope they'll also have Six Feet Under.
The first movie we watched was Dickie Roberts Former Child Star. The movie was actually funny. A lot of real former child stars were there like the one's in Brady Bunch, Screech and Corrie Haim. David Spade's acting is actually quite good.
Dickie:This is nucking futs!

No comments:
Post a Comment