Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Met up last Sunday with some of my friends from preparatory dentistry. Some of them weren't able to finish the course and some were still taking it up. My Goddaughter, Sophia celebrated her 2nd birthday. Her mom was my seatmate during college. She's one of the truest people i've ever encountered. She remembers even the smallest details about me and even I couldn't remember telling her such things. I had so much fun then during the first few years of college. Our class really bonded and enjoyed each other's company. I remember attending almost everyone's debut and a lot of class parties. Where my house played host to lots of P.E. practices and slumber parties. Where we laughed almost the entire day because we had many class clowns. Going out after examinations was one of the best things we looked forward to. PD I-S was the greatest class I've ever been into. When I look now at our class picture,there are only a few of us who got to finish Dentistry. That's the sad thing .A lot of them now are either married with kids or have migrated already.

Wow do I miss college this much??? ERM...kinda... :)

This conversation was brought up last Sunday...
Them: Chrissie, Bakit kaya wala ka pang boyfriend??? (Chrissie, how come you still don't have a boyfriend???)
Me: Ewan ko...(I don't know...)*smiling but desperately wanting to change the topic*
My close friend: Ay naku! magpapamisa ko kapag nagkaboyfriend na si Chrissie!!! (God! We'll even hold mass if she's going to have a boyfriend!!!)
Me: Magpatayo pa kayo ng simbahan!!! (Even build a church if you want!!!) Hehe...
Them: Siguro naiintimidate sila sa yo... (Maybe they're just intimidated by you...)
Me: Yeah right!!! :P


If everyone will be holding mass for me when that anticipating time comes...Hehe...everyone will become a saint... :P



No comments: