Saturday, August 09, 2003

Went to a seminar yesterday at Megamall about Dental Implants. It's still not practical to perform it here in Manila coz it's still quite expensive. Found out that the population of dentists in the Phil are quite huge already. So it means it's going to be quite hard to establish dental practice for new dentists. Ehem...

After that my friends and I ate dinner at Dencio's Fort Bonifacio. Though I ate too much that day, I still got to eat some of their delicious sisig. Then we went to a comedy club called the Comfort Room. The place was nice and the performers were quite good too except for that Tim Tayag dude whose jokes were not quite understood (Hmm...I wonder if the twins are related to that guy...) The type of comedy they were using was improv so it means the performers were really talented. They were exactly trying to introduce a new kind of comedy like the one in "Whose Line is it Anyway" with Drew Carrey.

No comments: