Monday, June 09, 2003

Now I'll try to remember what i was blogging...shit!

Now my mood has changed...grr...i was happy blogging awhile ago and now i'm not.

This was my blog anyway...

Wow i haven't blogged for sometime now. I guess i have to update somehow...

These are some updates:
- Fifi is now here. She arrived last Sunday where Kat and I had to wait for 2 hours because there were a lot of arrivals. But it paid off because she gave me wonderful pasalubongs. Super thanks to Fifi, Mama, Tita Me and Tito Danny for the goodies!!!
- Mama now knows how to send emails...fantastic!
- Fifi and my cousins now know that I have a blog (it was a secret!!!)
- Spent the entire past week going out
- Finally had the chance to see Bruce Almighty. The movie was hilarious! The Pimps (FI, Kat, Powie and Pam) told me I had the loudest laugh. I swear hindi ako yun! Si Kat yun! Hehe
- Went to Makati last Saturday with the Pimps. Fifi's treat! Of course dollar earner eh! In celebration of her first design job...excellente! we're proud of you Ziv! more treats to come ha! :)
- I finally have a new phone (my new baby...oh so pretty! hehe...oh so expensive also!) the Nokia 6800
- Fifi also has a new phone...a beauty also.
- Finally, Im now a bum...just waiting for those test results to arrive...gulp!

Summer is definitely over. Rainy and Floody season has arrived. Kat already started her classes at Lasalle. Felice and Powie will be starting their classes tomorrow. And as for me, no more school as of the moment. I guess I have to accept the reality that I'm now old. I now need to find a job. Where the hell can I find one???

No comments: