Monday, June 16, 2003
Im now trying to look for a job. Saw an ad last Sunday in the Inquirer which is kinda related to my course. I guess i should start making my resume. Of course this resume wouldn't contain anything because I don't have work experience except for that summer job I had in 1998. That job was short yet so boring and the pay wasn't that good. All the money i earned went to McDonald's coz it was just below our clinic. I was a dental assisitant...short for cleaner, doorwoman, call attendant, etc. Luckily, my employer was so nice. She'd always treat me and make me go home early. By that time, I saw how boring the life of a dentist would be. How come I didn't shift courses!!! If it weren't for each other's company...erm...you could die in there! Thank God it was just a summer job.

No comments:
Post a Comment