Saturday, May 03, 2003

Despite what had happened to us last night (the door-opening-grabbing-cellphone-bag-while-driving-incident) I thought nothing worse could happen after that.

But unfortunately, this morning was the worst among all...

I'm not paranoid or anything but early this morning...i thought i was going to die and the worst part was...i'd be dying all alone.

Maybe because of that earlier incident we had (of course who wouldn't get shocked and a little traumatized with that) I had muscle spasms again. That was one of the effects of my medication. But the thing that freaked me out was that how come I was feeling spasms on the left area of my chest and on my left arm? Can't it be that I was having a heart attack? It wouldn't be a wonder why I could have a heart attack. My sickness is connected to that. I began to count my pulse. My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't lie down because it was more painful if i lied down. I just started to cry and held my rosary. The sad part was I couldn't tell anyone. I didn't want to alarm my Dad or even wake him up. I just went to his room and stared at him. I wanted to lie beside him but my grandma was already there. I just sat at the sofa bed for awhile.I wanted to hear my Mom's voice or even my sister's but unfortunately they're in the States. I was totally alone...

I just prayed to God that He let it all pass by.

So here I am...still alive...still alone...




No comments: